20 Mayıs 2013 Pazartesi

ARTİCAL JOURNAL 3




                                               BELİEF IN YOURSELF

    Albert Einstein is considered the most clever man ever lived and I want to start my writing with one of his sayings '' If you measure the talent of a fish with climbing a tree you can persuade it that it is a fool throught it's life'' And that is the think that everyone should be aware of and practice it in their lifes. When I saw that saying for the first time I had thought that was the think I believe in my education life from the beginning and it is  the key of my succes in university and in high school. What others thought  was if you are succesful in math, then you are clever if not you are hopeless. I am one of those hopeless ones but they were schoked when I passed the university exam and enrolled the METU. I was succesful in language and practiced it so succes came up. That is possible for everyone to be succesfull if they are aware of their talents firstly. Secondly, there should be something done for improve those talents and this starts with believing oneself. People should say that they can do and reflect that belief throught their appearances, their works even their posture and the way they walk. Because if you do not believe yourself you can never expect the others believe you and if you do not get the atmosphere of success you can never be succesful. In other words, you have to believe yourself from the beginning of the ladder.



 In this video there are people who practice many extreme things that ordinary people even afraid of thinnking about. They are various people from biker, gymnast, divers, laymen to a baby. They all believe that they can succes those thinks. You see that there are a girl who is making bungee jumping from the top of a mountain. If she had thought that she could lose her life or if she afraided of something bad that might be happen she could never jump and she could never experience the taste of success. Everything is depends on the belief in yourself and making your decision according to that belief. Then at the end of the video, you see a baby who is come down from a ladder and he choose making it instead of seeking for help. Once he decides and then he does what he wants by putting aside his fears and he succes to make it. I think we are all same in case of putting aside our fears but we have different fields to do that and when the time comes to do those thinks we should be aware of ourselves. Those I talk about is some advises or examples, I hope we all can do these things as easily as we read this passage.

1 yorum:

  1. Hi Mizgin,
    I really enjoyed reading your journal. I watched this video before and I totally agree with you about what you say. While reading I cought couple of little mistakes you should avoid and I would like to tell them to you. Firtly, you shoul be careful about I/İ matter. There is no ''İ'' in English. There is a problem at the beginnign of the second paragraph. The preposition, “about”, is at the end of a sentence. Consider re-wording your sentence so the preposition is not at the end. You should be careful about your punctuation. That's all I can found Mizgin. Thanks for wiriting such a great article.

    YanıtlaSil